Kinetix is a CA DMV licensed Driving School that offers private, personalized Behind-The-Wheel Training / Driving Lessons to teens, adults, and foreigners. We specialize in DMV Drive Test Preparation, preventing crashes, and promoting safe, effective driving habits through simple, quality instructions. With a focus on safe driving techniques, we will give you the confidence to become a conscientious, safety-minded driver.
Services | Rates
All services include: FREE Pick-Up/Drop-Off, DMV Drive Test Preparation, Defensive Driving, Private (1-on-1) Training
* Cash at the start of your lesson
* Online by Debit/Credit Card, Paypal or Paypal Credit
( PayPal account is not required – you can pay with a Debit/Credit Card using PayPal )
1.5 Hour Lesson
2 Hour Lesson
6 Hour Package
* three 2-hour lessons
* student MUST complete course within 3 months
Steps To Your Driver’s License : For Teens Under 18
CA DMV : Rules Of The Road
DMV Wants You To Pass
Many people take their driving test when they have not sufficiently prepared, or have not practiced enough, or have not practiced the right way. Others get very nervous because they don’t know what to expect. Remember, the DMV examiner will ride with you only to make sure that you can drive safely and obey traffic laws.
Your driving test will last about 20 minutes. The test consists of basic maneuvers you will encounter while driving such as: left and right turns, stops at controlled and uncontrolled intersections, straight line backing, lane changes, driving in regular street traffic, and in some cases driving on the freeway.
CA DMV : Top 10 Reasons For Failing The Driving Test
Preparing for Your Driving Test?
Practice all the driving maneuvers listed in the Safe Driver checklist below. The DMV examiner is there to ensure you have demonstrated you can handle your vehicle in regular traffic situations, not to trick you. During your driving test, the examiner will note how you obey the rules of the road and traffic signs and/or signals. He/she will note other areas in which you may need improvement.
Safe driving tips. Practice these tips to improve your driving skills:
* Steer smoothly at all times.
* Accelerate smoothly. Don’t race the engine or make it stall.
* Stop the vehicle gently. Start braking well ahead of where you must stop to avoid sudden “jerks.”
* Know where to stop. Be aware of crosswalks. If your view is blocked at a crosswalk, move forward carefully and look both ways before entering the intersection.
* Be sure your vehicle is in the correct gear. Don’t grind the gears. Don’t coast to a stop.
* Always obey the posted speed limits. If needed, reduce your speed to adjust for existing weather, road, and other traffic conditions. Remember to turn
on your lights if you need to use your windshield wipers in poor weather conditions.
* Follow at a safe distance. Use the three-second rule. Increase your following
distance in bad weather or poor visibility.
* Know what the traffic signals mean and obey them at all times.
* Always use the proper lane. Turn from the correct lane into the correct lane.
* Signal for all lane changes and turns.
* Always look for potential hazards (scan). Check your mirrors frequently. Always look over the proper shoulder before making lane changes or pulling
away from the curb.
* Drive defensively. Anticipate another driver’s errors.