Kinetix Driving School
We are licensed by the DMV to offer BTW Training / Driving Lessons to drivers of all ages, including teens, adults, and foreigners. We focus on safe driving techniques and specialize in DMV Drive Test Preparation. We provide each individual student the foundation they need to become safe, exceptional drivers!
Services | Rates
Need special offer or convenient payment plan? Ask us today!
All services include:
* FREE pick-up & drop-off
* DMV Drive Test Preparation
* Private (1-on-1) training
1.5 Hour Lesson
2 Hour Lesson
6 Hour Package
* three 2-hour lessons
* student MUST complete course within 3 months
Car Rental For DMV Drive Test
* we book your dmv drive test
* FREE 1-hour training before test
* prerequisite: one lesson & student
MUST show readiness
Steps To Your Driver’s License : For Teens Under 18
CA DMV : Rules Of The Road
DMV Wants You To Pass
Many people take their driving test when they have not sufficiently prepared, or have not practiced enough, or have not practiced the right way. Others get very nervous because they don’t know what to expect. Remember, the DMV examiner will ride with you only to make sure that you can drive safely and obey traffic laws.
Your driving test will last about 20 minutes. The test consists of basic maneuvers you will encounter while driving such as: left and right turns, stops at controlled and uncontrolled intersections, straight line backing, lane changes, driving in regular street traffic, and in some cases driving on the freeway.
CA DMV : Top 10 Reasons For Failing The Driving Test
Preparing for Your Driving Test?
Practice all the driving maneuvers listed in the Safe Driver checklist below. The DMV examiner is there to ensure you have demonstrated you can handle your vehicle in regular traffic situations, not to trick you. During your driving test, the examiner will note how you obey the rules of the road and traffic signs and/or signals. He/she will note other areas in which you may need improvement.
Safe driving tips. Practice these tips to improve your driving skills:
* Steer smoothly at all times.
* Accelerate smoothly. Don’t race the engine or make it stall.
* Stop the vehicle gently. Start braking well ahead of where you must stop to avoid sudden “jerks.”
* Know where to stop. Be aware of crosswalks. If your view is blocked at a crosswalk, move forward carefully and look both ways before entering the intersection.
* Be sure your vehicle is in the correct gear. Don’t grind the gears. Don’t coast to a stop.
* Always obey the posted speed limits. If needed, reduce your speed to adjust for existing weather, road, and other traffic conditions. Remember to turn
on your lights if you need to use your windshield wipers in poor weather conditions.
* Follow at a safe distance. Use the three-second rule. Increase your following
distance in bad weather or poor visibility.
* Know what the traffic signals mean and obey them at all times.
* Always use the proper lane. Turn from the correct lane into the correct lane.
* Signal for all lane changes and turns.
* Always look for potential hazards (scan). Check your mirrors frequently. Always look over the proper shoulder before making lane changes or pulling
away from the curb.
* Drive defensively. Anticipate another driver’s errors.
Booking Your Lesson Is Simple
Learner’s / Instruction Permit is required to start training
916.509.1745 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following information:
* your full name & availability
* pick-up & drop off address
* course you’d like to take
– OR –
Use the 3 easy steps form